Who we are
We are a group of people from mixed backgrounds and nationalities that believe that we can save both millions of lives and the planet through changing our eating habits.
Our mission is to empower humans to avoid diseases caused by nutritional ignorance, eat healthier, and to live better.
WHAT DRIVES US
- To make the healthy choice a habit.
- To change cravings from junk food to healthy food.
- To shift focus from looking good to feeling good.
- Shift the conversations and initiaves from health-care to preventive-care.
- To make fad diets, calorie tracking and all those weight loss products irrelevant.
- To decrease diseases caused by nutritional ignorance.
- Shift more resources to education.
- To nudge people into consuming less animal protein.
HOW WE GOT HERE
The Phoodster historyAs all great ideas, it all started over a good meal and two friends. Aaron was frustrated of seeing loved ones suffering from the consequences of their poor food choices, and always looking for shortcuts and short term diets. Daniel, on the other hand, had this obsession over attaining almost impossible goals! Like preventing health problems or climate change... Together they decided to improve people's lives and the planet through better eating.